Friday, June 14, 2013

A Reciprocal Thing

“Have you noticed,” the intuitive voice said to Devorah, the voice she thought of as God, “the fading out of one channel of communication, awareness, interest and opportunity is the signal of the opening of another?”

“Yes, I have,” Devorah responded. “We often say one door closes and another opens.”

“Yes, that’s because I’m always here, fully present, right where you are and no matter how things may appear to your ego self, I, yourSelf, intend only good.”

“I know that, abba, and I am learning to raise my consciousness enough to see beyond the outer circumstances to the truth of our shared reality. I see that shifting is a two sided coin, a two edged sword a reciprocal thing. As I empty out my closet, I automatically make room for new clothes.”

“Indeed! What you use in fantasy you deny to truth. What you reserve for yourself, you withhold from youSelf and from the wholeness reality is. The present is useless to you while you pursue the ego’s goals and know not yourSelf. Awake and awaken your brothers and sisters to our joyous shared reality. Have a good weekend!”

No comments:

Post a Comment