Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shift Questions: Part 2

This is the continuation of the thread begun a few posts ago, about self-awareness being the key to self-actualization. Please as you complete the sentences below, and you may want to complete some of them more than once, take your time and reflect; write down and save your responses.

Part Two

1. Other people usually…

2. The best measure of personal success is…

3. Anybody will work hard if…

4. People think of me as…

5. When I let go…

6. Romantic relationships can be…

7. Nothing is so frustrating as…

8. People who run things should…

9. I miss…

10. The thing I like about myself is…

11. There are times when I…

12. I would like to be …

13. When I have something to say…

14. As a child I…

15. It’s fun to…

16. The teacher I liked best was a person who…

17. My body is…

18. Loving someone…

19. Next year at this time… Five years from now…

No comments:

Post a Comment