Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Course

From Perception to Knowledge – the Course
“When you have seen your brothers as yourself you will be released to knowledge, having learned to free yourself through Him Who knows of freedom. Unite with me under the holy banner of His teaching, and as we grow in strength the power of God’s Son will move in us, and we will leave no one untouched and no one left alone. And suddenly time will be over, and we will all unite in the eternity of God the Father. The holy light you saw outside yourself in every miracle you offered to your brothers, will be returned to you. And knowing that the light is in you, your creations will be there with you, as you are in your Father.

“As miracles in this world join you to your brothers, so do your creations establish your fatherhood in Heaven. You are the witnesses to the Fatherhood of God, and He has given you the power to create the witnesses to your fatherhood in Heaven. The miracle that God created is perfect, as are the miracles that you established in His Name. They need no healing, nor do you, when you accept them.

“Yet in this world your perfection is unwitnessed. God knows it, but you do not, and so you do not share His witness to it. Nor do you witness unto Him, for reality is witnessed to as one. God waits your witness to His Son and to Himself. The miracles you do on earth are lifted up to heaven and to Him. They witness to what you do not know, and as they reach the gates of Heaven, God will open them. For never would He leave His Own beloved Son outside them, and beyond Himself.”

As I said in an earlier post, I am a student of The Course in Miracles. I do not claim to know and understand all of it. Part of what I’m learning about is what the Course means by our “creations.” I have left it in the above excerpt, even tho I don’t fully appreciate its meaning, because I wanted to maintain the integrity and beauty of the quote. Each time I read it, I feel a resonance and an intuitive understanding that perhaps one day, I will be able to articulate and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment