Wednesday, November 30, 2011

By Grace We Live, By Grace We Are Released

By grace we live, by grace we are released. I love that idea! I get it! Of myself, as Jesus said, I can do nothing. And he also said, it is my father in heaven who doeth the work. It means I am most mySelf when I am not myself. It means that I am not the pathetic, puny, frightened mouse ego, but the peace, harmony and glory of spirit itself – mySelf.

More and more lately, each time I can forgive myself for thinking I’m a separate ego entity, and not blame myself fearing punishment for the original sin of thinking myself separate, and remember, by grace I live, by grace I am released, each time I am able to experience the reality of those words, I am able to experience the reality of those words – grace, peace, joy, even anticipation and a little excitement. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning, eager to see what Santa has brought him, knowing that whatever it is, whatever transpires – big coaching contract or computer crash – will, if I allow it and get my bloated nothingness out of the way, bring me a reflection of my spiritual reality.
By grace we live, by grace we are released. Think about it; feel it - by grace we live, by grace we are released – and let it be true for you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment