Monday, November 14, 2011

Now!

Today is the day of complete salvation, not tomorrow or the day after, but now.
All who seek the way, please, do not waste this moment now.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot breathe for a moment ago, nor for the moment to come. I can only take this breath now. Now is all there is and all there will ever be. There is no past or future, there is only what we think about the past or future; and the thinking is always done now.

Being present means being awake and aware now. Now exists whether I am present or not. Now am I, and you, the sons and daughters of the most high. Not when we die, but now. In the now, we can listen to the still small voice within and experience life as it really is. Now I can know my purpose. Now I forgive myself and everyone and everything for taking the illusion so seriously. Now I set my intention to contribute to a world that works for everyone and everything. Now I trust divine timing and am patient.

Now it is done unto me as I believe, and I choose to believe that I, and you, are spiritual beings having an earthly experience. Now I set my intention to awake to this reality, letting go of my bloated nothingness and getting it out of the way of the divine circuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment