Monday, September 27, 2010

Double Concepts, 3

[This is written in first person – “I.” It is meant to be read in first person, with the “I” being you, the reader.]

The only way to heal is to be healed. The miracle extends without my help, but I, acting for myself, and you acting for yourself, am needed that it can begin. Accept the miracle of healing and it will go forth because of what it is. It is its nature to extend itself the instant it is born. And it is born the instant it is offered and received. No one can ask another to be healed. But they can let themselves be healed, and thus offer the other what they have received. Who can bestow upon another what they do not have? And who can share what they deny themselves? Spirit speaks to everyone, but only by hearing It and listening will Its voice extend. I must hear and accept for myself, you must hear and accept for yourself. No one can do it for us.

Health is the witness to health. Only when is has been demonstrated, is it proved and provides a witness that compels belief. No one is healed through double messages. If I, or you, wish only to be healed, I heal. A single purpose makes healing possible. But if I am afraid of healing, it can not come through me. The only thing that is required for a healing is lack of fear. The fearful are not healed and cannot heal. This does not mean that the conflict between the double messages must be gone forever from my mind, or yours, to heal. If it were, there would be no need of healing. But it does mean, if only for an instant – the holy instant, that I love without attack. An instant is sufficient. Miracles wait not on time.

The holy instant is the miracle’s abiding place. From there, each one is born into this world as witness to a state of mind that has transcended conflict, and has reached to peace. It carries comfort from the place of peace into the battleground of our double concept world, demonstrating that war and conflict have no effects. All the hurt that war and conflict have sought to bring, the broken bodies and shattered limbs, the screaming dying, terror, and silent dead, are gently lifted up and comforted.

There is no sadness where a miracle has come to heal. And nothing more than just one instant of my love, and yours, without attack is necessary that all this occur. In that one instant I am healed and in that single instant is all healing done. What could stand apart from me, when I accept the blessing the holy instant brings? Be not afraid of blessing, for the one who blesses me, loves all the world, leaving nothing within it that could be feared. But if I, shrink from blessing, the world will indeed seem fearful, for I withheld peace and comfort leaving it to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment