Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Healing

[This is written in first person – “I.” It is meant to be read in first person, with the “I” being you, the reader.]

Problems are not specific but they take specific forms, and these specific shapes make up the world. And no one understands the nature of their problem. If they did, it would be there no more for them to see. Its very nature is that it is not. And thus, while they perceives it they can not perceive it as it is. But healing is apparent in specific instances, and generalizes to include them all. This is because problems are all really the same, despite their different forms. All learning aims at transfer, which becomes complete with two situations that are seen as one, for only common elements are there. Yet this can only be attained by spirit - one who does not see the differences I see. When I give it over to spirit, the total transfer of learning is made in spite of all the differences I see, and that convinces me they could not have been real.

My healing will extend and be brought to problems I thought were not my own. I will not fear the way I perceive problems. I am wrong, but the spirit within me is right. I will leave the transfer of my learning to the spirit within. My part is merely to apply what spirit has taught me to myself, and It will do the rest. Thus the power of my learning will be proved to me by all the different witnesses it finds. Those closest to me will be first, but thousands stand behind them, and beyond each of them there are a thousand more. Each one may seem to have a problem that is different from the rest. Yet they are solved together. And there common answers shows the questions could not have been separate.

Peace be to me to whom healing is offered. And I will learn that peace is given me when I accept the healing for myself. I need not know its total value to understand that I have benefited from it. What occurred within the instant that love entered without attack will stay forever. My healing will be one of its effects. Yet all the witnesses that I behold will be far less than all there really are. Infinity cannot be understood by merely counting up its separate parts. Spirit thanks me for my healing, for It knows it is a gift of love unto Its children, and therefore, unto It.

No comments:

Post a Comment