Monday, March 18, 2013

Faith


The gift of life is mine to give, because it was given me. It is my birthright as well as yours. And I in turn want to give it, to feel the joy of sharing and seeing everyone and everything as whole, healthy and happy. What I want like that, is what I am. But I am not aware of the gift and feeling this way because I do not give it. The gift must be given first trusting and having faith in the fact that what we give, we have. We have so much corruption, fear, loathing, conflict, blame, and guilt, because, mistaking ourselves for the ego, that is what we have been giving. This need not be. We can turn away from this and give from our reality as spirit instead of our illusion as ego.

 

Every perceived attack is a call for the infinite love and patience that is mySelf. When I attack or perceive myself as attacked, I am unaware of mySelf and the gift of life, love and patience that is mine to give. When I share the illusions of attack, lack and scarcity, I am unaware of mySelf and the gift of life, love and patience that is mine to give. Turning away from these illusions and giving freely from mySelf no matter what seems to be happening, not only enable me to claim my reality, but you to claim yours.

 

Suddenly we see grace and ease and abundance, possibilities, creativity and innovation all around us! We are free! We know things need not be as they are! We can envision a world that works for everyone and everything and know how to make a contribution to it. All things are possible for mySelf! Wanting only this, I will have only this and giving only this I will be only this.

No comments:

Post a Comment