Friday, December 30, 2011

Prayers Transformed for the New Year

Each morning, my wife and I pray and do affirmations. The prayers we use are a mix of traditional Hebrew and New Thought. The following are three of the traditional prayers, transformed into New Thought:

Blessed art thou, oh Lord our god, king of the universe. Heneni, rebono shell olam.

Blessed are we, oh wondrous Spirit, one with everything and everyone; fully present in and around us, right now. We feel Your guidance, love, grace, compassion and peace and joyously allow it to use us. Thank You.


And I love the Lord my God with all my heart, all my soul and all my might.

And I feel the peace, joy and compassion of my oneness with Spirit constantly, all the time, and in all that transpires, and allow it to flow through me into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment