Wednesday, February 27, 2013

mySelf


MySelf always knows what’s best. Spirit plans for my safety and joy better than I can. I can know this anytime I choose. I need be neither careful nor careless. I simply need to cast my cares upon Spirit and receive Its guidance. I merely have to undo the blocks to the love that is my natural inheritance as spirit, and return to God the mind It gave me. Whenever I am not wholly joyous, it is because I have forgotten my Identity and reacted with lack of love. This is not a sin, simply a mistake, and mistakes can be undone.

 

The first step in the undoing is to recognize that I have made a mistake and decided incorrectly – that I’m not being punished nor is the world or anyone else against me – tho it seems that way, I simply identified with my ego self instead of my God Self. I decided. I take responsibility. I can decide differently, now. My part is to return my thinking to the point where the error was made, and give it over to my God Self.

 

Here are some steps, some spiritual technology, for undoing:

  • I must have decided incorrectly, because I am not at peace
  • I made the decision, but I can decide otherwise
  • I want to decide otherwise, because I want to be at peace
  • I do not feel guilty, I made a mistake, not a sin
  • Now I give it over and joyously receive the guidance I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment