Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Anytime, Anywhere

Devorah in Book One of The Covenant and The Scrolls (HQPubs.com) didn’t know about holographs. But she knew, like a holograph in which each part contains the whole, so the whole power of spirit is in every part of it and behind every bit of the illusion. This means that at any moment doing anything anywhere I can awaken to my reality as spirit and experience mySelf. And tho it is impossible not to believe what I see, it is equally impossible to see what I do not believe. Believing is seeing. Believing comes first. I see what I believe. What I see reflects my beliefs.

So I’m seeing the fertilizer plant in Texas, that had not been inspected for 28 years, blow-up and destroy an entire town. I’m seeing two immigrant boys bomb the Boston Marathon. I’m seeing the elected Congress of a so-called democracy frustrate the will of 90% of the population. I’m seeing a Presidential election won but the losers refusing to honor the results.

What I see reflects the thought system I’m using right now. What thought system am I using? Who am I identifying with right now, ego or spirit? I know, KNOW, that at any moment doing anything anywhere I can awaken to my reality as spirit and experience mySelf. But it is so difficult sometimes, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment